Welcome to Purbeck Products
We are a co-operative of local farmers, cooks and crafts people producing high quality, environmentally friendly and locally made products such as meat, vegetables, bread, preserves, pies, cakes, cards and gifts.
You will ﬁnd us at the Purbeck Farmers Market in Commercial Road, Swanage (outside Chococo) on the dates below. Look out for us throughout the year at other local events.
If you like to know where your food has come from and want to support local producers then come along and meet the famers that produce the meat, the bakers that bake the bread, the cooks that make the cakes and the gardeners that grow the veg. You cannot ﬁnd food that is fresher than this!
For a spot of shopping you will also ﬁnd local crafts people selling cards, gifts, handmade soaps, jewellery and more...
We look forward to seeing you there.......
2014 Purbeck Produce Markets
- Saturday 8th February
- Saturday 8th March
- Saturday 19th April
- Saturday 10th May
- Saturday 24th May (Extra market at Putlake Farm, Langton Matravers.)
- Saturday 14th June
- Saturday 12th July
- Saturday 9th August
- Saturday 13th September
- Saturday 11th October
- Saturday 25th October: Commercial Road, Swanage 9-1 Putlake Farm, Langton Matravers 9-1, Arne Forage Fair 11-4
- Saturday 8th November: Commercial Road, Swanage 9-1
- Saturday 6th December: Rotary Christmas Fair, Swanage
- Saturday 13th December: Commercial Road, Swanage 9-1, Putlake Fram, Langton Matravers 2-6
- Saturday 20th December: Commercial Road, Swanage 9-1
There will be additional dates added throughout the year. To see the latest visit our Facebook page